What We Do
- Leadership Development
- Vocational Innovation
Where We Work
- Official: Uganda – Kampala and Rwamwanja Refugee Settlement
- Online Training Scope: Uganda, Democratic Republic of Congo
- Eligible countries in plan: Kenya, Tanzania, Burundi, Rwanda, South Sudan.
Hope Community Action Africa (HCA) exists to:
- Provide support to individuals running transformational initiatives.
- Provide direct or strategic support to individuals within the network who lack capital or training for sustainable occupation.
HCA has adopted a shared vision that is reviewable and editable as needed by the network general conference and confirmed by the Board of Directors:
A God-fearing, vibrant, self-sustaining community living in demonstrable peace and family health.Adopted by Board of Directors, May 7, 2020
Our network and community are joined together by the following values:
- God-fearing – commitment to the authority of the word of God.
- Family – recognition of the significance of family-based contributions towards peace and health.
- Responsibility – kindle a responsible mind; being proactive rather than reactive.
- Productivity – committed to finding solutions that work.
- Sustainability – committed to finding risk-free, lasting local solutions.
- Community – interventions are community-based, with formal, active, diversified membership.
- Collaboration – value for selfless collaborative effort.
In summary of our mission, we are;
Transforming People; Saving Lives.
Our vision, mission and strategy are developed in prayer and submission to God’s wisdom in a carefully selected Board of Directors. God owns our work and gives wisdom to our Board of Directors in their oversight of this ministry.
When and How to Get Involved
We are a community oriented agency with a large population depending on traditional means of communication. These beneficiaries do not come to our website to know what programs are coming next. As a result, we do not publish our events online. To stay updated please join news-list on the Get Involved page. There you will also find information on how to join.