Research and communication is a primary program of Hope Community Action (HCA).
The research and communication process involves 3 essential stages:
- Research: This includes proposal, data collection, analysis and report.
- Communication: This involves advocacy and publication.
- Review: Reviewing outcomes of our communication and designing goals for our next research.
HCA research has 2 areas of focus:
- Sustainable peace processes – focused on conflict areas and refugee communities.
- Essential basic needs. This is further limited to 3 areas:
- Safe water – focused on vulnerable communities including refugee settlements.
- Education – focused on vulnerable communities including refugee settlements.
- Family leadership – focused is on family communication, care and responsibility.