100 orphans and vulnerable children obtaining quality education, growing healthy and developing essential skills, confidence, and opportunity.
In Education: School fees, uniform, lunch
In Health: ARV program, HIV Suppressed
In Community: Protection, respect, relations, support.
- To support Orphans and Vulnerable Children (OVC) through education, synergistic health interventions, and life skills.
- To provide sport and activity interventions to enhance child protection.
- To support OVC caregivers with income-generating projects, to enable them to access basic needs.
- Education – School fees, lunch, uniform
- Synergistic health interventions – Counselling, dietary support, and life skills.
- Child protection – sport and activity intervention
- Income-generating projects
- Vulnerable Children
- Disadvantaged Families
Plot 52, Bunagana Road (Opposite Kisoro Hospital), Kisoro district, Uganda, East Africa.
- Voyagers Bible Church, USA.
- King’s Active Foundation, UK.
- Cornerstone Ministry, Norway.
- Enduring Treasure Ministries.
- April and Leif Jacobsen.
- Friends of HCA.
- Kisoro District Local Government.
- Kisoro Hospital.
- Joint Clinical Research Center – Kigezi Region.