- Our process begins with an ordinary visit—after an invitation or a compelling story.
- After a successful connection with leaders we implement the first research, which often determines our next course of action.
- We communicate our research findings for three core reasons: keeping our prayer community up-to-date so they can pray more relevantly, informing stakeholders so they can possibly adjust to address new challenges and informing our own strategy for addressing critical gaps.
- Special projects are designed to address critical gaps observed through our research and communication process.
- We then develop a community based team of equally passionate leaders and help them to grow in their leadership role as they take over the primary responsibility over collaborative initiatives.
- A local network of Churches helps to review effectiveness of our programs and established community based teams.
- At this level we can consider advancing to the next focus country.
Hope Community Action
Engaging Communities for Peace