A Non-Governmental Organization registered and incorporated in Uganda in July 2019.
A vibrant community of Godly leaders demonstrating Christ’s revolutionary love in their Churches and communities across the Great Lakes region of Africa, leading training and provision of resources that will spur hope in the lives of children.
Enriching community based teams working with young people across the Great Lakes region of Africa.
- Biblical Foundation
- Community-based network
- Partnership with the Church
- Implementing ongoing research and communication activities leading to the strengthening of sustainable peace processes and access to basic needs; safe water, education and family leadership.
- Providing leadership enrichment programs to community based teams working with young people across the Great Lakes region of Africa.
- Introducing sports ministry as an effective tool for developing young people.
- Establishing ministries in refugee camps and where possible, coordinating efforts for prayer and any other support God may provide through His people within our local and international community.
- Providing needed resources to community based teams working with young people across the Great Lakes region of Africa.
- Research and Communication
- Leadership Enrichment
- Sports Ministry
- Refugee Camps
- Resource Development
- Progressive Research
- Integrated Advocacy (Communication)
- Leadership Enrichment Seminars
- Sports Ministry Leadership Training
- Provision of Needed Resources
- Refugee Camps Outreach
- Resource Mobilization
Great Lakes region of Africa – Uganda, Democratic Republic of Congo, South Sudan, Rwanda, Burundi, Kenya and Tanzania
- Church and Community Leaders
- Leaders of children and youth 4-17 years
- Children and youth 4-17 years
“It is Christ’s revolutionary love that Africa needs to bring radically new relationships – between clans, tribes, nations, races, political parties and ideologies. It alone can cure economic exploitations, rampant corruption, unjust laws and hostility between religious denominations.” Bishop Festo Kivengere (1988)
It is important to help people make choices that bring hope and restoration to a society marred with conflict, injustices and all forms of deprivation for centuries. A step-by-step review of human behavior, conflict, resolution, outcomes and God’s interaction with people from creation to-date can help individuals, groups or community to re-evaluate their position and consider undertaking a recovery process that leads to forgiveness and healing. This will bring peace in families, communities and entire nations at large.
It’s revolutionary love that makes our hearts burn with eagerness to help those in difficult conditions, and to help others find grace for a new reconciled life with long lasting healing of relationships. That will bring hope and lead to impressive transformation. Revolutionary love can move boys and girls from streets back to school; to working with their hands to sustain themselves and also be able to help others who are needy.